The Yocum Institute’s mission is to connect and enrich our community through arts education, creative performance, and innovative programs. To keep our mission going, we are committed to providing equal access to the arts for all in Berks County.
Steps to Apply for a Scholarship
- Complete the application below
- Submit financial documentation to our office at 3000 Penn Ave, West Lawn
- Financial information includes the most recent tax return as well as paystubs for ALL MEMBERS OF THE HOUSEHOLD. Applications without financial support documentation will be considered incomplete and will not be reviewed.
- Complete applications are reviewed by our Executive Director in the order in which they are received.
- The application process takes 2-4 weeks to complete depending on when financial information is received.
- Scholarships go into effect the day they are approved and are good for one year. After 1 year, families must reapply.
- Scholarships are not retroactive, so please account for the turnaround time when planning to register for a class.
- Families will be notified of application status once it has been reviewed.
- Families will then need to register through the front desk (not online) so that the scholarship can be applied.
To submit your scholarship application for consideration, please fill in the form below. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact Sara Gibson at firstname.lastname@example.org