Summer Dance Registration is Open! Check out all of the available classes at
AOM Summer Dance Classes
Check out our 2022 Summer Theater & Visual Art Classes – Enrolling Now!
View Summer Catalog (PDF)
Register for Classes
The Dance Department relies heavily on email as a form of communication with families. In order to receive all department information and updates as well as all registration and billing information please be sure to do the following:
- When you create an account with us it will ask you if you want to stay opted in to our eblasts. PLEASE BE SURE TO REMAIN OPTED IN. Our “eblasts” are much more than marketing emails. These emails are developed specifically for dance families and include vital and specific information for registration, enrollment, billing, recital and costume information, scheduling and much more!
- Be sure to add us to your safe senders list.
- Please read all emails carefully. It is important that families stay informed as a lot happens throughout a semester including information about apparel, sizing, photo weeks, the recital and more.
- If you lose an email or think you may not be receiving them you can find pdf versions here! All email communications will be posted here in addition to being sent directly to families
- If you think you are not receiving emails please let us know! We can check your account for you to make sure that we have the correct email address and that you are opted in.
Important 2022 Communications and Links
Families can opt to pay by the semester or make monthly payments.
SHOES ORDERS: Staff will be available to jump into all classes for SHOE SIZING week 1. We will size all students not in the correct shoes, place the order for you, and have the shoes waiting for pick up the following week! All shoes and apparel purchases will be charged to the account on file.
COVID SAFETY POLICIES: Friendly reminder that our Covid 19 Safety Policies are still in place. ALL dancers must remain masked and this includes parents of toddlers that wait in the building as well. We are still encouraging all parents of students 6+ to drop off and pick up or wait outside the building. We just ask that parents be back promptly 5 minutes before the end of class for pick up.