As always, your health and safety is our top priority. In alignment with public health recommendations, the Yocum Institute is taking measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19, please visit yocuminstitute.org/covid-19 to view our reopening Covid-19 Mitigation Procedures.
Registration for Spring Semester classes is now closed
The Dance Department relies heavily on email as a form of communication with families. In order to receive all department information and updates as well as all registration and billing information please be sure to do the following:
- When you create an account with us it will ask you if you want to stay opted in to our eblasts. PLEASE BE SURE TO REMAIN OPTED IN. Our “eblasts” are much more than marketing emails. These emails are developed specifically for dance families and include vital and specific information for registration, enrollment, billing, recital and costume information, scheduling and much more!
- Be sure to add us to your safe senders list.
- Please read all emails carefully. It is important that families stay informed as a lot happens throughout a semester including information about apparel, sizing, photo weeks, the recital and more.
- If you lose an email or think you may not be receiving them you can find pdf versions here! All email communications will be posted here in addition to being sent directly to families
- If you think you are not receiving emails please let us know! We can check your account for you to make sure that we have the correct email address and that you are opted in.
Important 2021 Communications and Links