Summer Session 2020: June 29 – August 8 (6 weeks)
This summer we are offering visual art and dance classes
September 4 – May 22
*Follows the holiday schedule listed above
MUSIC PRIVATE INSTRUCTION
ONGOING SEPTEMBER –JUNE
Private instruction begins September 3
- Open enrollment | Monthly payment schedule
- Ends: June 13
Fall 2020 Semester: Sept 9 – January 17, 2020 (15 weeks)
Tentative recital dates: January 18 and 19
General Policies and Procedures:
- All tuition must be paid in full at the time of registration. No class enrollment is guaranteed until payment in full is received or a payment plan has been approved by the business office.
- No tuition refunds will be given after the first class is completed.
- There are no discounts on the class fee or prorating for late registrations or time off during a semester or a class session.
- If a class is canceled by the Yocum Institute, the Institute will have sole discretion to reschedule the class or issue a monetary credit for the cancellation.
- Refunds are issued if a course is canceled due to insufficient enrollment unless a credit or transfer is requested by the parent and/or student.
- A $25.00 late fee will be applied to any account for past due balances not received within 5 days of the due date.
- A $35.00 service charge will be issued for any canceled or dishonored check. All costs of collection, including reasonable attorney fees, will be charged for unpaid balances.
- Families who choose to opt out of recurring billing for ongoing classes will have a $5 monthly administrative fee added to accounts.
- Notice to withdraw from a class must be presented in writing. Withdrawal Forms are available at the front desk. Accounts for ongoing billing will continued to be billed until a Withdrawal Form is received. Withdrawals are from the date a form is submitted, they are not retroactive. Families will be responsible for any payments due until the form is received by our office.
- Multiple transfers and/or withdrawals and/or changes to schedules may result in an additional administrative fee.
- The Institute reserves the right to suspend or discontinue any student at any time due to lack of interest, extreme absence, behavior problems, tardiness, delinquency in tuition payments, or parental noncompliance with Institute policies.
- Yocum Institute has a no cancellation policy for private instruction. Our teachers have reserved a specific time for each student and the teacher will be here whether a student attends the lesson or not. Please notify the Institute of all absences.