2023 Spring Classes Are Enrolling!
Classes run APRIL 3 – JUNE 10 (10 WEEKS)
Class Catalog (PDF)
Register for Classes
2023 Summer Camps and Programs are Enrolling – LEARN MORE!
Current families are notified directly when fall registration opens.
New students please call the front desk at 610-376-1576 to provide your information. That information will be shared with the coordinator, and she will be in touch.
If you have additional questions, please see your music teacher or contact our department coordinator, Suzanne Bado, at email@example.com
About the Music Department:
Yocum Institute offers both classes and private instruction in music. Equipped with 5 private music studios and one large group/performance studio in its music wing, the Institute provides a high level of music education and performance opportunities. Private lessons are offered in brass, strings, percussion, piano, woodwinds and voice.
“Music is the one art we all have inside. We may not be able to play an instrument, but we can sing along or clap or tap our feet.” ~ Fred Rogers
Private instruction begins the week of September 6, 2022.
Registration is open and ongoing through June 2023. Students may register at any time. Registration for private music lessons must be done at the front desk after you have scheduled the time and day with your music teacher.
Students are billed monthly for private music instruction.
Please email our music coordinator for more information.
Suzanne Bado, firstname.lastname@example.org
Private lessons are offered in:
Students must have an instrument available for daily practice.
REGISTRATION FOR PRIVATE INSTRUCTION
• Enrollment is ONGOING September – June
• ALL Students must register at the front desk. Once a time and teacher have been confirmed, and the student has registered at the front desk, an account will be created on our Parent Portal. Families will be sent instructions about accessing their account.
• Autopayments will then be withdrawn from family accounts on the 1st of each month.
• The front office must be notified of a withdrawal. Automatic billing will continue to occur until a withdrawal notification is received.
• Yocum Institute has a no cancellation policy for private instruction. Our teachers have reserved a specific time for each student and it is held weekly unless a withdrawal is received. Please notify the Institute of all
• Make up lessons and classes are only offered if the Institute cancels due to snow, teacher cancellation, or snow day. There will be no makeups, credits or monetary reimbursement given for student cancellation.
• The Institute reserves the right to suspend or discontinue any student at any time due to lack of interest, extreme absence, behavior, tardiness, delinquency in payments and noncompliance with Institute policies.