READY… SET… DANCE! It’s as easy as 5, 6, 7, 8!
We can’t wait to DANCE with you!
Get yourself ready by looking at the classes we are offering. There are age appropriate classes from toddlers to teens! Virtual Mini Session Matrix and Course Descriptions.
Set your dancer up to be ready to go by registering NOW! Remember that registration is open to ANYONE so encourage your dancer to do this with a friend for some socialization in addition to some activity!
Here is everything you need to know about how to dance with us from the safety of your own home.
SOME ZOOM CLASS FRIENDLY TIPS:
- Set up a space that is clear of anything on the floor (especially legos)
- Remove pets from the room (for their safety)
- Dancers 6 and under might benefit from having parent participation to help keep them focus
- Computer screens are easier to watch then small mobile devices
- If your computer and your TV have HDMI inputs you can connect/project to that tv screen.
- Keep a water bottle handy so you don’t need to leave the room for a 30 second drink break.
- Try and be as close to your wifi router as possible
- Dancers should be as far back as possible especially with Tap
- Please use a student name as the screen name so we can verify class participants for security
Any questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.